Until I did some thinking. I now have a daily supply of Iced Coffee that I can drink at any time, with less calories and at way less cost!
What you need (there's always a start up cost)
- Carafe with sealed lid (if you have one without a lid the Coffee will not last as long and it will take on funky flavors)
- 12 cup Coffee maker
- Milk or Soy Milk (I'm allergic to milk so I use Soy)
- Your fav. Coffee Syrup (Walmart has started selling these, and even the sugar free one's )
- Caramel Sauce (if you want)
- Basically I make a full 12 cups of my favorite cheap Coffee.
- Let is cool to a point where there's not a lot of steam coming out.
- Pour some Syrup and/or sugar into craft (you can omit this if you don't like it sweet)
- Pour in warm Coffee
- Place craft in refrigerator
- You can use it now over ice if you want or wait till it's cool.
- In large glass pour 1 cup of milk
- A few ice cubes
- Pour in Coffee
- Top with your Favorite Toppings
The trick is when you get low make more :)