I can't thank everyone enough for embracing this part of us and thinking of use when you come across these things! You have saved us a lot of Money and Time and this make our lives easier. We appreciate it so much and don't know what we would do with out your support.. even when we seem nuts :)
Things we have been given and what we've done with them so far
- Privacy Fence Pieces: Made a 5X3 Foot Compost bin, Built our 5 New Raised "Kitchen Beds"
- Concrete Border: Put a border around the Front Rose beds to help keep the weeds and lawnmower out
- Mop Handles: Trellis system for Peas
- Fencing: Fenced around the garden and around the roof of the Garage to keep the birds out
- Blue Barrel: Installed a Rain Barrel that we use to water the Roses
- Buckets: Potato Garden
- Newspapers: Varies, Lasagna mulched the front Kitchen Beds and feed the worms
- Bi Fold Doors: Made a Craft Counter Top for my beading
- Misc Wood: Soap Mold, Shelves, Raised Beds and more to come.
- Misc Cabinets: Craft room Organization
- Old Tractor Tire: Pumpkin Planter
- Old Tea Bags (Unused) : Worm Food
- Windows: Cold Frames to be completed this year
Thank you all for supporting us in our adventure!