My small blessing today...
- While taking pictures of things for the blog I had a butterfly land on my favorite purple Rose's.. Colty noticed and had a big grin!
- Watching my son yell to his dad one more hug! and then him closing the car door with a hug smile on his face.
- Seeing our elderly neighbor sitting on the stool in the garage watching the kids.
- Colty helping with the worm compost
- an unexpected visit from a friend and her daughter... finding out once again that I'm not alone in my struggles with a child who has ADHD.
- Katie letting the dogs loose and Rose who was supposed to be helping find the dogs found a baby toad and handed it to me...
- Finding out my in laws will be coming out Sunday... where as before that rarely happened.
- time curled up watching a movie with Kyera
Life is full of little blessings even on a bad day.. I hope you are able to find yours!